Low Cost Curb Appeal

on Sunday, May 1, 2011

I was approached by a man where I work full time who asked if I could come out and take care of some of his front yard plant bed weed problems. After arriving I spent one full afternoon removing all the weeds from the bed and carrying them away.  The homeowner asked that we re-arrange all the existing plants in the bed so that it appeared more presentable while saving his wallet from the strain of high plant costs. Barry and I informed the homeowner of the dangers of moving these plants and warned him of the importance of watering these plants regularly after they were moved. The homeowner had requested us to lay ground cover and fill the bed with black mulch. After examining the home we noticed that he did not have gutters on the front of the house and suggested the extra investment in drainage rock.  We completed the job with about four to five total hours tied up and left the homeowner completely satisfied.

0 comments:

Post a Comment